Wednesday 7 May 2014

Presentation & Feedback

The other day i presented my work to the class which contained my research, ideas, brainstorming, wire framing, navigation structure, mock ups etc.



Within my presentation I began explaining simply what we have to achieve and also what 'responsive design is' and then went onto my inspiration from research from visuals and responsive design. I then presented a couple of brainstorms for what I needed to add in my website and what I needed to consider, as well as looking into the navigation structure and my plans for that.

Afterwards i went into detail about how my website my be laid out on the different platforms through some wireframe examples, I then presented some logo design ideas as well as some mock ups alongside that.

Once I finished presenting to the class I was given positive feedback about the flat colour and flat ui style do my mock ups and design which i justified in my presentation why i wanted to go for that (e.g. similar style in my ibook). A lot of people complimented my design elements I presented saying they liked my logo design etc, which was nice to hear.

Overall I was given all positive feedback and not any negative or constructive criticism which I was surprised and quite happy about.

From this point I will develop my idea for page layout in all my pages and figure out fully what I want all the pages to look like on all platforms and then go from there and begin to produce my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment