Wednesday 6 November 2013

Crit



After finishing and being happy with my final design of my science poster we all had to present our final design to the class and get feedback and critique and what we could do to improve it. When i presented my poster to the class everyone gave nice and positive feedback saying things like:


Positive

"The border brings it together making it neat"
"The imagery is amazing"
"Colours work well"
"Pattern adds to it"

Critique/ Improvements to be made

"Enlarge the fade at the bottom to make the text stand out more at the bottom"
"Enlarge text a bit more at the bottom"
"Use the green from 'science' text at the top and add it to the woman's shirt"
"Fix the hand that i drew"

Overall my response to this critique is that its all fair comments and i have worked on them and dealt with them, making my overall poster look a lot nicer and more complete which i'm happy about. The positive comments were great and i'm happy everyone loves the drawing style and the effort i went into to make the poster what it is. I'm am overall very happy and proud of my final poster design.

No comments:

Post a Comment