Wednesday 2 April 2014

Additions

Looking back at my iBook I noticed that where my pages had the 'section' heading that it  interfered with the background, so what I decided to do was add a box which could contain the text so it looks more structured and neater. I also decided to add a box for the pop over sections where the user can click on the icons and get extra info from interacting with them. The box I added was for the 'click the icons for info' and placed it on all of the places in my iBook with these interactions at the side to make it look informal, yet more professional.  Below is what it looks on a couple of pages.






Fig 1, 2, 3, 4 - Pages displaying box additions 


These are the main final changes I made to my iBook and it helps to structure and make my iBook ooh more organised and also to make it obvious and readable that when a user goes on a page that they can see where to click or what section they are on. This helps to benefit the user experience and the usability to my iBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment